IN-STOCK MACHINES LEAD TIME:
Once we receive your order, it will take us 1 to 3 days (depending on current volume) to assemble and test your machine. Your machine will then be packed up on a pallet and scheduled for pickup with an LTL (Less Than Truck Load) Carrier. Most customers will receive their new machine within 4 to 7 days after it leaves our dock.
NON-STOCK MACHINES LEAD TIME:
Usually, non-stock machines will be ready to ship out within 7 to 10 days. It takes around 4 business days for inbound shipment from our distributors and 1 to 3 days for assembly and testing.
- Unless otherwise requested, all the machines purchased will arrive to the customer complete, fully assembled and in ready to sew condition. Thread stand will be secured to the back brace of the table and is the only piece that will need to be installed (one-bolt mount in the hole at the back of the table).
- Machine will be packed on a 48" x 40" heavy duty pallet.
- Heavier machines will be secured with 2x4 wood panels to the pallet to minimize any movement during transport. Please have Phillips screwdriver ready to disassemble the 2x4s.
- Pallet will further be protected by padding, strapped and shrink wrapped completely.
- LTL Carrier will be scheduled for pickup.
- Once the pallet has been picked up, carrier will issue a PRO Number (Tracking Number) which will be emailed to you for tracking purposes.
- Residential shipments will automatically be booked with Lift Gate Delivery and Delivery Appointment.
- Commercial shipments will be delivered with no appointment but can be requested with Lift Gate Delivery.
We contract only with well known LTL Carriers such as:
- FedEx Freight
- UPS / T-Force Freight
- R & L Carriers
- SouthEastern Freight Lines
- YRC Freight
- and other qualified carriers